Over the next few weeks, I'll be sharing my recipes and parties tips, so stay tuned. If you need a little help with Holiday recipes or family dishes & menus, I've got a couple of open dates for private cooking classes, so grab a couple of friends and let's celebrate!
Here's a sneak peak of a recipe I'll be sharing on Sunday. Party food that is easy to prepare with a flavor surprise and is easy on your budget....
1 medium avocado
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
2 teaspoons minced chives - more for garnish
3 tablespoons mayo
salt and pepper to taste
- Peel eggs and cut in half lengthwise. Scoop out yolk and place in a shallow bowl.
- Cut avocado in half and scoop flesh into bowl with eggs.
- With a folk, gently mash eggs and avocado.
- Add lemon juice and mayonnaise and blend until smooth.
- Season with salt, pepper and add chives and gently stir.
- Pipe or spoon filling into eggs.
- Garnish with remaining chives.